Monday 27 December 2010

PANIC STATIONS!

Alright, I’ll admit it, I’m starting to panic slightly about this wedding. I can’t find a venue for the reception, I haven’t a clue what I’m going to wear, I haven’t officially invited anybody yet, I’ve not actually got any money…..the list goes on.

The only thing I’d decided was that at some point during the proceedings I wanted to wear a squaw’s headdress – but that received a resoundingly lukewarm reception from my family when I mentioned it. I don’t know why – look at how much fun Daisy Lowe is having wearing a squaw’s headdress – proof that girls in squaw headdresses really do have more fun. I also went to a fancy dress party dressed as a squaw when I was little – and that was fun. Plus I looked cute.

They also looked slightly incredulous at my ‘woodland scene’ idea for the reception.

Anyway – tonight I will mainly be trawling the internet for ideas, wild eyed, whilst gnawing on my own hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment