Wednesday 22 December 2010

The ring

Went to Liberty this evening to find a wedding ring. They looked at me suspiciously when I asked to try a couple on, questioning why I didn’t have an engagement ring. The cheek! Although to be fair, I’m in there all the time pretending I’m in the market for engagement and wedding rings, so I guess I can understand why they’d think that...but this time I’m a legitimate bride to be – take that Liberty salesman!
N slightly perturbed by this revelation.

I thought I knew what kind of wedding ring I wanted, but then I started looking at the beautiful rings on the Astley Clarke site and now I’m all confused.

http://www.astleyclarke.com/Store/Bridal+Jewellery/Unusual+Engagement+Rings

Cooked salmon with green lentils for dinner. It was pretty grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment