Sunday 9 January 2011

Now THAT's what I call wedding music - 2011!

As compiled by my best friend and I today - in no particular order:

Rolling Stones
Prince
Signed sealed delivered - Stevie Wonder
Duran Duran
Bowie (incl Let's dance)
Temptation - Heaven 17
You can call me Al - Paul Simon
Just can't get enough - Depeche Mode
Blue Monday - New Order
Clint Eastwood/Dare - Gorillaz
In for the kill - La Roux 
Rabbit Heart - Florence and the Machine
Toxic - Britney Spears
Dance with me - Justin Timberlake
Sugababes
Liberty X
Lady Gaga
Genius of love - Talking Heads
Groove is in the Heart - Dee-lite
Get up - James Brown
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Relax - Frankie goes to Hollywood
Around the world - Daft Punk
Theme - SExpress
Murder on the dancefloor - Spiller
Ring my bell - Anita Ward
Lost in Music - Sister Sledge
I'm coming out - Diana Ross
Madonna
9-5 - Dolly Parton
Common People - Pulp
Don't go - Yazoo
Hounds of love - Futureheads version
Late of the Pier
Electric feel - MGMT
Lust for life - Iggy Pop
Stupid girl - Garbage
Erase and Rewind - Cardigans
Stop! - Erasure
Never gonna let you go - Tina Moore
Human - The Killers
Valerie - Mark Ronson
Vampire Weekend
Don't you want me - Human League
Gossip
Smelly sticky fingers - Little Davy Grant and the New and Interesting
The last high - Dandy Warhols
Roxy Music
Steely Dan
That's not my name - The Ting Tings
Prince Charming - Adam Ant
This town ain't big enough for the both of us - Sparks
Push It - Salt and Pepper
Destiny's child
Stepping Stones - Monkeys
Over and Over - Hot Chip
Chaka Khan
These are N's choices:
Where's me jumper - sultans of ping fc
My lovely horse - Divine comedy
Hit the North - The Fall



Prepare to dance people.

No comments:

Post a Comment